By using this website, you’re deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions below, don’t access or use this website.
- The contents of this website (“Website”) are owned by dwell, registered company known as Centurion Student Services (UK) Ltd, or by its agents or advisors. dwell reserves the right to make any and all changes to these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following any amendment will constitute your agreement to the amended terms and conditions.
- You shall not copy any contents of the Website in any manner without the prior written consent of dwell.
- dwell makes no warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied as to the suitability, timeliness, accuracy, reliability, correctness, completeness or otherwise of the Website or its contents or the results of its use for any purpose. dwell does not warrant that the Website or the server is free from any virus or other harmful elements.
- You agree that you will use the Website for lawful and proper purposes and shall not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, and/or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within the Website without dwell’s prior written consent or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its associated infrastructure (including any computers supporting the Website).
- Any violation of system or network security or any of these terms and conditions may result in civil or criminal liability or both. Dwell shall investigate any such occurrence and may alert and co-operate with law enforcement authorities regarding such violation, as well as pursue all remedies available at law and in equity.
- You may at any time choose not to receive such updates by sending dwell an email. dwell may share your personal information with other related companies of dwell or its agents, and dwell may disclose such personal information as dwell deem fit or if required by law.
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites whose data protection practices, and privacy policies differ from dwell. dwell is not responsible for the contents and privacy policies and practices of third-party websites.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the English laws and you hereby consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
dwell and its agents may collect and store information through the use of “cookies” when you access this website, such as the name of your internet access service provider, websites that referred you to this website, the pages that you request for, and the date and time of those requests.
dwell and its agents shall use such information to generate statistics and improve the contents of the website, and shall not provide the information to any unrelated company for that company’s independent use or any other third party unless otherwise required by law. You may disable cookies from being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings. Disabling cookies may impair the functionality and services of this website. dwell and its agents do not have access to or control over cookies on websites which may be hyperlinked from this website or that are hyperlinked to this website.
dwell does not collect or store information that will individually identify you (such as name, mailing address, e-mail address or phone number) during such use unless you choose to provide that information to dwell and its agents. If you send such information that will identify you, dwell and its agents will use such information to identify you to address or resolve the matter identified in your message.
dwell and its agents may from time to time request such information (including your name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request or other information) to provide you with a service or correspondence such as newsletters or promotional materials, or inform you of additional information and services, or to contact you regarding changes to the contents of this website. We may also use such information for any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
You may also at any time choose not to receive such updates by sending us an email at email@example.com to inform us of your decision. Please give dwell and its agents a reasonable amount of time to attend to your request as dwell and its agents may at times, receive large volumes of email requests of varying nature.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with the appropriate security technologies, dwell and its agents use reasonable endeavour to protect personal information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only authorized employees of dwell and its agents who are bound by dwell confidentiality obligations will have access to your personal information.
By accessing this website and obtaining the facilities, products or services offered through this website, you agree that English law shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities, products and services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This website may contain links to third-party websites whose data protection and privacy policies and practices differ from dwell and its agents’. dwell and its agents are not responsible for the content and privacy policies and practices of third-party websites.
dwell reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement from time to time without prior notice to you. Should there be any amendments, the revised statement will be posted on this website and shall only apply to data collected after the effective date of the revised statement. Your continued use of this website following any privacy statement posted will constitute your agreement to the new Privacy Statement as amended.
However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of the Websites, and some of the functions and services may not be able to function without cookies. This may also impact your user experience while on our Websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit our Websites.
Depending on the type of cookies, they may store user preferences and other information.
When you interact with us on our Websites, we may collect for the purposes of analysis statistical information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users, their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the Websites and common entry and exit points into and out of the Websites.
We use such statistical information to understand how people use our Websites and to help us improve their structure and contents. We cannot identify you personally from this information.