dwell Care

We know sometimes whilst studying students need support.  We care about our students and we want to make sure you have the support needed whilst studying at University.  Did you know all Universities have support networks there to ensure you have some one to talk to should you need help and advice.  We have put together a list of websites to visit should you find yourself in need of advice from your University.

Need some support?

  • For emergency services, dial 999 or 101
  • For medical advice, contact NHS at 111.
  • For emotional support, contact the Samaritans on 116 123.
  • The Sexual Healthline 0300 123 7123.

Need help with addiction?

Worried about your mental health?

Mind provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.  They campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.  Mind have created an amazing support guide for students studying at University and how you can cope with being away from home.  Have a look at the guide for some really helpful advice – Minds Guide to Coping with University Life


Call our sales team at +44 (0) 0161 200 5560 Or email us at
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm